Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Things you should be watching and probably aren't

You. Yes, I'm talking to you, stop looking over your shoulder. You should be watching Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars.

Don't be frightened away by the fact that they're on the WB and UPN, respectively; these shows are centered on smart, resourceful, gutsy ladies who mix their drama with an equal amount of comedy and rapid-fire pop-culture references.

I'll probably discuss Fall TV in greater detail at some point (because it is oh-so-pleasing to me), but I wanted to give a healthy shout-out on these two returning reasons to own a TV. Do yourself a favor, listen to me and oodles of critics and watch Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars. You won't be sorry, and I won't have to hurt you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home