Friday, August 04, 2006

Roadshow rules

I love the Alamo theater in Austin. So the fact that they're involved with this too? Even awesomer. I want to go to the one at Alcatraz. Fun! Alas, obtaining tickets does not exactly seem doable.

However: also, fun! 32 Worst Song Lyrics - though I think the inclusion of Dashboard Confessional is a bit much, I second their nomination of "My Humps" and "Horse with No Name". Shudder.

And, this is extremely pleasing to me. Couple it with the fact that Brisco County Jr. just came out on DVD, and it's a Bruce Campbell-fest of awesomeness.

Note: I started this post a couple weeks ago, and I'm just finishing in now. I lose at life! Also, my computer has been making vaguely angry fan noises for quite some time now. It is quite hot. I feel like I should give it a break, but I have much, much more work to complete. It can sleep when it's dead. (Computer: Please don't die! I love you!)

Clearly a week without Josh is impairing my mental functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home