Saturday, August 02, 2008

August and everything after

It's hard to believe it's already August. 2008 is going by in a flash! Inconceivable. Maybe it's because I've already taken so many trips this year.

January - Vancouver
February - Disneyland
March - New York
April - umm...guess I took a break for my birthday?
May - Ensenada
June - Dublin and Paris
July - Beijing and Tokyo. And San Diego.

August...I am staying put! And Mom is coming to visit, which is absolutely delightful. I could use some good solid Mom time. She can finally see me play soccer. We can eat Mexican food. I can make her play Scrabble with me. We can brush each other's hair, and go shopping, and get pedicures, and throw a Frisbee, and watch dorky movies, and cook. YES!

September...I don't know. Maybe I'll just stick around here too.

October...Josh and I are thinking maybe Hawaii. It might be time to lie around in the sun and read and drink lava flows and frolic in the surf with my man and get a tan. Damn that sounds sublime.

November...maybe a pre-holiday break?

December...I guess it's down to So Cal with the fam.

And then January, maybe Togo? Or Boston? Or something crazy like that.

Where do you think I should go next?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Jube...China is going to Hawaii in October. Maybe you will see her! ha! I am so excited about coming to visit! One week from tomorrow!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home