Friday, January 13, 2006

Succumbing to siren call of a meme

Abbey made me do it.

Four jobs you've had: Tutor, front desk clerk, legal/personal assistant, editor.

Four movies you could watch over and over: A Room With A View, Joe vs. The Volcano, The Princess Bride, Amelie (and oh so many more).

Four TV shows you LOVE to watch: Veronica Mars, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (and oh so many more). I believe I've been clear on this.

Four places you've been on vacation: France, Kauai, Atlanta (sort of), Italy.

Four websites you visit every day: personalized Google homepage, TVGuide.com, Go Fug Yourself, Television Without Pity.

Four of your favorite foods: Zachary's spinach and mushroom pizza, Chicken Cilicia (from La Mediterranee), Dublin Mudslide ice cream, broccoli.

Four places you'd rather be: at an outdoor park in Rome, in a hammock in Kauai, in bed, on the streets of Paris.

Four albums you can't live without: Totally varies depending on my mood, but...When the Pawn... (Fiona Apple), The Piano Soundtrack (Michael Nyman), Kerosene (Miranda Lambert), Rock Steady (No Doubt). Man, that's hard. I was really close to putting the Veronica Mars soundtrack on there, it's that good.

See, Abbey, I read your blog! And I think it rocks too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home