Monday, May 15, 2006

Because calling it "The Big Hard" would be too dirty

Guess where Josh and I are headed in a few weeks? New Orleans, baby! The Big Easy! Hence the ridiculous title of this post.

Josh had to go for a few days for work, and I decided to tag along. We're going a couple days early (June 21) so we can soak up some local flavor before he has to work a few shifts for work. It'll probably be hot and busy, but I'm willing to tolerate temperatures and crowds to see the place.

I know a bunch of you have been to New Orleans (and been proposed to in New Orleans!), so I'd love to suggestions about where to go and what to do. It's my first visit, so I'm starting from scratch! I've already been lucky enough to get Mom's recommendations for living it up in NOLA (Mom=awesome), but am always happy to hear others' advice about best places to eat, shop, people-watch, and stroll romantically.

I'm excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Hee hee hee...The Big Hard...

Wow...I felt so Karen there!

(Oh by the way...Will and Grace Series Finale...SO GOOD!)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

OKay, I am a complete idiot. When I saw what day you were going I saw MAY 21st, and not the REAL date of JUNE 21st. I've been sitting here thinking that you were on your way to Nawlin's. : ) Me so dumb. hahaha

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home