Monday, August 28, 2006

Beyonce's new video is intense

- Have you watched it? For serious.

- Ooh, book awards! I'd vote, but I haven't read nearly enough of them.

- Something about this is so disturbing. When I look at pictures of people who have committed gruesome crimes, it often seems to me that there's something vacant in their eyes. But is that really true, or is it me trying to convince myself that I would know a monster if ever came across one?

- Okay, well, that's quite a glum topic. How about this instead? I'm sure if JB ran into someone of that ilk, he'd know what to do.

- And someone who quite earnestly wished to take part in a scam, but had a few questions first.

- I got pretty tired of the song "Hey Ya" but this version is kinda cool.



- And, to be really sure we end this sucker on a happy note:



Ahhh. Much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Well...I think Beyonce has left the Intense Station and is headed for Crazytown. That's just me... I do love her trenchcoat though...super cute.
___________________________

Why are some people so sick? You just really hope and pray that anyone you know will never run into someone like that. I like to tell myself that I would know a "bad" person if I saw one, but realistically, I doubt that's true.
___________________________

I love JB. I esp. like no.s 8, 10, 22, 45, 50, & 65.
___________________________

I was positive I was going to HATE or laugh really hard at the "new" Hey Ya. But darn it if I don't LOVE it. Nice!! I also really liked his singing over the video. Funny!
___________________________

I love creepy laughing babies. No, seriously, I do.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Drew was frightened by Beyonce and the laughing babies.

He did, though, LOVE Hey Ya. He's so funny sometimes!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home