Monday, January 22, 2007

iTunes (err, WinMedia) 8-ball

I was getting a bit stressed today, trying to make some decisions, so I thought I'd do a silly meme. Most of the questions are part of the standard version, but I added a couple at the end for my own particular confusions.

Here's how you do it: Put your iTunes (or WinMedia) on random, then ask it each question before going to the next song.

What do you think of me, WinMedia?
"Do It" -- Nelly Furtado
You want to groove with me. That's sweet!

Will I have a happy life?
"Shoot the Moon" -- Norah Jones
Apparently I will be lonely. Bummer. Or maybe I will be happy, only seasonally? I have Seasonal Affective Disorder?

What do my friends really think of me?
"Time After Time" -- Cyndi Lauper
A nice sentiment, but I'm not clear on whether I'm always there for them or whether they're the reliable ones.

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Green Grass" -- Bonnie McKee
I'll take that as a yes.

How can I make myself happy?
"Alcohol" -- Brad Paisley
Kind of a dangerous road, WinMedia, but I can't fault you for being vague.

What should I do with my life?
"Through With You" -- Maroon 5
Is life breaking up with me? HARSH.

Why must life be so full of pain?
"Breathe Me" -- Sia
Apparently, it's my fault.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? (not my question!)
"It's Good To Be In Love" -- Frou Frou
Duh, I knew that already, WinMedia. Way to be helpful!

Will I ever have (more) children?
"Strano Il Mio Destino" -- Giorgia
My children will be Italian? Or their babydaddy will leave me?

Will I die happy?
"The Right Man" -- Christina Aguilera
Apparently only if I get married. Thanks, WinMedia.

Can you give me some advice?
"Walk Away" -- Kelly Clarkson
Are you threatening me, WinMedia?

What do you think happiness is?
"I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy" - Fall Out Boy
Great. So you want me to be a groupie.

What's my favorite fetish?
"Turn Off The Light" -- Nelly Furtado
Seriously, WinMedia? Having the lights off isn't close to a fetish.

Should Josh and I buy a house?
"Rock Your Body" - Justin Timberlake
I guess it'll need a disco ball...

Should Murry and I do a mini-trip?
"Maneater" - Nelly Furtado
Yeah, that's what I've always thought of her, too. ;)

Okay, that was fun! Now let me go write something of actual merit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home