Thursday, December 14, 2006

Silliness

I am a TOTAL NERD. We all know this, right? Good. This post will pretty much evidence that fact.

- Female friends of mine, take a moment to think about which animated Disney character you are. You know you've thought of it! Mulan, Belle, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty. Then read this. I'm sure it contains valuable insights about how you view yourself. If you're a dude, I suggest you read it as well, as it has psychological implications for you too.

- I vote for for the Noid. That is one creepy f---er. The Hamburgler (not present), in contrast, holds a special place in my heart.

- Is it weird that I kind of want one of these jobs? Maybe Abbey is rubbing off on me. Or maybe it's now been three years since I've been at one company, and I'm getting the itch. Maybe I'm must sad that they took away the snack rooms. The thrill is gone, folks! ;)

- Surely I can't be the only one who finds this funny or this sweet. Awww...bovine loooooove.

- Okay, so we've decided I'm getting my hair cut like Alexis Bledel, or possibly Jennifer Morrison (fig 1.) or the like. Follow-up questions below:

a) Is this a decent idea? Or do you think it would only work on someone with THICK hair?

b) As you can see from Mena Suvari and Jaime Pressly, it don't look too good on the blondes. What should I be instead of blonde?
-- red like Debra Messing
-- browny-red like Melinda Clarke
-- light brown like Faith Hill (first two pics)
-- dark brown like Lauren Graham
-- none of the above (you tell me)

c) If you think this is a poor idea, tell me what I should do instead. My hair has been the same as long as my job has been the same. That's a long time, people. New year, new hair, I say. What do you say?

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

~hahaha...I thought of myself as more of a Belle type girl...and I DO like my men thick and wooly.

~I HATE HATE HATE the Quiznos Rat/Hamster Thing. I'm not kidding...I have to change the channel when the commercials come on. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit just looking at the picture. Ewwww!

~The Sugar jobs look TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutely do this...if I had your talent. I want to be Dear Sugar...except I'd call it Dear Sugah...Honey Chile! (And can I just say that I am FURIOUS that they took away the snack rooms...WTF??? My family will be very disappointed in G now.)

~OH DEAR LORD!!!! LAUGHED SOOOO LOUD!!! I cannot wait till Drew gets home so that I can show it to him. He LOVES the original commercial and will randomly say, "From YOU, Okay?! I learned it from watching YOU!" AWESOME!

COWS SO CUTE!!! I Loved that story. The entire time I think I was saying, Awwwww!!! : )

~You KNOW my thoughts on THE BANG. And you are So right, blond and thick bangs look like crap! Why is that? I don't know...but the dark hair is MUCH better!!

And as for hair color...I'm going to say a dark brown/red. As much as I would LOVE just Dark Brown, I'm not sure it would look the best with your complection...I think the red will make it look more natural. SO EXCITED...when is this wonderfulness going to happen??? MUST BE PRESENT!!! CALL ME!!!!!!!!

Are you cutting off length, too. I think you should with the heavy bangs...I think a little past the shoulders...AWESOME!!!

(Sidenote: There are a TON of All Caps and Exclamation Points in my comment...)

PS Meeting / Interview thing went well today...she said I would be a good fit...hope her boss agrees!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home