Friday, January 05, 2007

My hope for 2007? More red here.

Abbey just did a lovely post about New Year's resolutions, but I haven't got anything near so comprehensive. I think all that's on my list is to cook more and write in my journal at least once a week (kind of a daunting prospect, given all the writing I do the rest of the time).

One other thing I want to do is add more red to this sucker. (Red are the countries I've visited.) Maybe something in South America or Asia. Or is it the right time for Beckmann-Szabo Hungary '07??? I think it might be.



create your own visited countries map

What are your New Year's resolutions? Maybe you can help me come up with a few more good ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Giiiiirllll...you been a lot of places! I'm not even going to create a map because there would be one red place: USA. I'm boring.

But I DO want to visit Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, and the former Soviet Union. Yeah, that last one's kinda random. But I used to have a penpal in Russia and was FASCINATED!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home