Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lazy Tuesday*

By now I assume everyone has watched Lazy Sunday, but I link to it just so you can experience the joy (and recall the reference).

I didn't get to go to Magnolia Bakery when I was in New York, but for Christmas Sar got me the next best thing to being there. Okay, maybe not the next best thing, because that would be an actual cupcake, but this shirt has all the awesomeness and none of the calories. It delights me. (You can click on the pic for a close-up.)


Just look at the smiley cupcakes! Don't they make you happy? If they don't, you might be dead inside.

*The title is a bit of a misnomer. Work was really busy today! I am trying to mellow now by making nonsensical posts about adorable clothing. It's working.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Um, yes, that is the darn cutest shirt ever! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home