Friday, April 06, 2007

You tell me

Questions!

1. Should I dye my hair red again?
a) yes
b) no
c) it doesn't matter, you'll be beautiful no matter what (just making sure there's a clear option for Josh)

2. What language should I try to learn next?
a) Arabic
b) Hungarian
c) German
d) something else I will explain in the comments

3. At the gym, I feel:
a) totally buff and competent
b) comfortable using a few simple machines
c) winded in about three minutes
d) pasty, doughy, and other words used to describe bread
e) "gym"?

4. I just saw Blades of Glory. What should I see next?
a) The Namesake
b) The Lookout
c) The Lives of Others
d) Zodiac
e) Read a book, you ninny!

5) The best thing about spring is:
a) the weather
b) the fresh fruit
c) members of the opposite sex wearing less clothing
d) purdy flowers
e) it's easier on your Seasonal Affective Disorder

Happy Friday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

So Many Fun Questions!

Here are my answers...

1. Can I give option d? Because I don't know...I really like the blond with the semi-new haircut, but dying hair is so very fun!

2. b. Hungarian...because, it's random, but totally awesome!

3. My answer: e. Clearly. : )
Your answer: a. Clearly.

4. e. Hee hee hee...Actually, I'd have to look all of these movies up before I give any advice.

5. I choose f. All of the above. : )

8:59 AM  
Blogger Macque Pere said...

1. no. How bout black?
2. Arabic. it'd be funny
3. f) In these biker shorts, I'm turning all that IG into CG
4. "How Frankenhooker Got Her Groove Back"
5. frutta fresca

d.
ps. I hate this captcha stuff.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1.Of course c)...but, I'd have to go for a), to commemorate our high school years ;)

2. How about Farsi?

3. For me, I'd go for d)...d for doughy
For you, my guess would bee a), you buff!

4. Hmmm...did I mention I live in France, meaning me not recogneeze any of zeze filmz :)

5. I'd say just like Abbey, f) for all of the above !

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home