Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I have been negligent

I am so out of date on my movie-watching. It is shameful! There are so many movies that are out now that I want to see.

  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Mamma Mia
  3. Pineapple Express
  4. X-Files: I Want to Believe
  5. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
  6. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II
  7. Hancock
  8. Get Smart
  9. Tell No One (Ne le dis a personne)

What happened to the girl who used to skip out to the movie theaters to check out all sorts of flicks?

Oh, right: she graduated from college, got a full-time job, and got lazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

HA! Got Lazy?? I would hardly call you lazy!! You're just so busy that when you actually have 5 seconds of free time you sit and catch your breath! :)

I've seen Mamma Mia. Good Stuff! Really enjoyed it! And I want to see Get Smart and Pants. Yea! Movies!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home