Thursday, August 14, 2008

Imminent sloth

I have taken tomorrow off of work. Given how busy I've been lately, even a one-day break is a welcome respite from the constant onslaught of meetings and brainstorming and emails and updates and launches. I'm sure my mom came to the bay area expecting excitement and her normal bouncy energetic daughter. She must be wondering what this slack-jawed goon is doing her in place, talking about action items and dialog with PMs.

Even though all I really want to do is sit around on my butt and watch movies and eat bonbons, I'll try to muster up the verve necessary for some good mother-daughter bonding time.

After all, it's when you actually do interesting things that you have interesting things to write about. Right?

I want to have a life worth writing about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home