Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Long day

Today I:

- arrived at work around 8am
- led a meeting about a project I am driving but feel scattered on
- sat through a meeting about a project that others are leading and wasn't that helpful
- ate a brownie
- rewrote a glossary for translation
- saw demos of a project that went from disorganized to organized and back again
- talked with someone who I will be training, though I'm not sure it's the best idea
- ate a salad with peas, edamame, parmesan cheese and cashews for lunch
- talked through an intern's final project that won't turn out how she planned
- talked through another intern's project that will turn out pretty well
- met and planned more for the launch of that disorganized project
- led another meeting about that first project
- returned to my desk
- ate some cheese crackers and drank a sparkling apple cider
- worked until 8pm
- resented my boss

On the upside, my new shirts arrived from the Gap! That's huge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Pictures Pictures Pictures! I must see pictures of your gap shirts!!

And also...crap long day!! But yea it's over!!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home