Friday, August 15, 2008

Trees and eats

What a lovely day!

Got up late, bid Josh adieu, then headed up to San Francisco to pick up Sar and make the trek to Muir Woods. We took a bit of a detour and ended up in Muir Beach first, which was nice because Mom wanted to check out the Pacific while she's here.

Muir Woods, once we actually managed to park, was lovely. I'd been there before, several years ago, and it was nice to go back. The trees are amazing, and it was so still and calm. We saw lots of French tourists, which made me think of Murry. :)

After Muir Woods, we plodded through traffic to make it to Zachary's pizza in Berkeley. Oh, the sweet cheesy miracle of a spinach and mushroom pizza! Is there anything more heavenly? Sated, we headed back down to my apartment and are now watching the classic '80's film Clue.

I'm pretty sure we're going to eat some Fritos Honey BBQ Twists soon, so I'm not sure the day could've gone any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home