Sunday, August 17, 2008

The weeks in culture: August 4-17

Watched
The Dark Knight (already discussed how awesome this is)
Vantage Point (meh)
Clue (CLASSIC!!)
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (satisfying)
Little Women (I can never not cry at this!)
Nine to Five (thematically relevant to my life)

Heard
Love on the Inside, the new Sugarland CD. It's pretty good, if you like Jennifer Nettles' voice. If you don't, you'll probably want to stab your ears out with a letter opener.

Read
Born Standing Up by Steve Martin
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
No, I'm not a teenager. I just like to stay abreast of current trends in pop culture. And, hey, I was a pretty big Buffy fan once upon a time.

The weeks in soccer
It's kind of sad, but I can't really remember last week, other than that it was abysmally hot. I did score a goal that I thought wouldn't go in but surprised me. Then today I got another one that just tucked in the corner right past the keeper. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home