Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Uncertainty gives way to hesitant glee

The glee is based on this comment from a public conference call with Les Moonves, head of CBS:

"The idea of putting Gilmore Girls with Veronica Mars is a dream come true for Dawn [Ostroff, head of programming]. She finally has a lead-in that works for that show."

Just a rumor at this point, but a pretty awesome idea. My Tuesdays last year were good times with GG followed by VM. A full night of rich, smarmy Logans--who could ask for anything more?

(You know, when I was a wee lass, I'd never have guessed that the news of two TV networks consolidating would be such a hot, fascinating topic for me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I just read that this news morning on Pink is the new Blog and was OH SO VERY happy!!!

That would be THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home