Sunday, March 26, 2006

Don't cha wish your [best]friend was [lame] like me?

The great thing about having friends is how dumb you can act in front of them and not worry whether they'll still love you. For example, you can do pilates in front of/with your best friend, and you'll feel silly, but you'll also get an even better ab workout because you're laughing hysterically during all the moves.



Don't think that your friends are all love, however. They'll still tease you when you mysteriously develop a double chin in every single photo taken from arm's length. So flattering.



Happily, you can make fun of them too when they try to learn aerobic salsa dance moves from the Nikewomen website.



Then you can show them how it's done. Just look at the confidence on my face. That's the expression of mastery, my friends. Watch and learn.



After getting schooled on the dance floor, your friend might decide to wow you with his musical skillz. Trust me, Michelle Pfeiffer in The Fabulous Baker Boys has nothin' on him.



Being lame is hard work, so you'll probably need to relax. Enter: the hot tub.



Ahhhhh...much better. :)



Damn, there's that double chin again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I am L.O. - L.O - L.O. - L.O.V.E.ing these pictures! (I figure I had to make a pop song ref. too.) hahaha. They are GREAT!!

Sorry I missed out on fun time on Friday... : ( Boo! But it actually turned out better because Drew would not have been able to leave SJ until 8:00 that night. This would have been okay for just me, but we had Molly waiting at home.

Anyhoo...INSANE weekend and Monday!!! Make sure to check out my SUPER LONG blog post to understand the craziness of it all!!!

Let's hang out soon!! (After you catch back up at work.)

2:07 PM  
Blogger car said...

I did it sissy... I got an account!! now if I can remember how to log in again next time...

hope you're having a good week... we're now over the hump!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home