Friday, March 10, 2006

Guess who's coming to California?

MURIELLE!!!!!

That's right. My long-absent best friend will be visiting the bay area once again. She's moving back from Paris to Strasbourg, and with two free weeks between the move and when she starts her new job, I suggested (demanded?) she spend some time out here. It was fairly last-minute, but seeing as how she misses the States and me (who wouldn't?), she jumped at the chance. I'm elated to say she'll be out here from March 20-29. Gleeeeeeee!

It's been a long time since Murry was out here, and while the last visit didn't go 100% smoothly, I have higher hopes for this visit. I'm going to take some time off work and we are going to bliss out, girl style. Potential activities include:
  • Watching the entire first season of Veronica Mars

  • Doing each other's hair

  • Taking Drew out for a picnic (if parentally approved)

  • Going to the beach/visiting Abbey

  • Eating Mexican food (as stipulated by Murry)

  • Mall-haunting

  • And more!

It should be a rip-roaring good time and I'm really looking forward to it. Got any suggestions for fun, "only in America"-type things to do? Comment away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home