Sunday, September 10, 2006

The dudes

Okay, so I think I may have only ever seen one Bond movie, but there was still a part of me that did not think Daniel Craig was quite right for it, based purely on the negative backlash he got when he was cast.

Of course, now I've seen the trailer and I have to admit he's kind of winning me over. Plus, the dialogue doesn't even seem that bad! Perhaps this will be a marked improvement over the days of stupid Christmas the nuclear scientist played by Denise Richards. Booooooo.

In other man-related news, check out the hotness (and the notness) of Eonline's picks for Strangely Sexy Men. I particularly love Lance Armstrong's pickup line. Wonder if that worked on Sheryl?

And lastly, John Mayer has guidelines on how to be his girlfriend. Like John himself, they're sort of lame, sort of strange, and sort of trying-too-hard, but still not entirely unappealing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home