Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Help me make a freakin' decision

Here are your choices:

1) Southern Italy.
Ravello, Sorrento, Positano. Maybe a bit of Puglia?
PROS: Nearby, parlo italiano, food.
CONS: Same old, same old?

2) Greek Islands.
Santorini, Aegina, Mykonos.
PROS: Gorgeous. Different. Mellow or ancient site-seeing filled.
CONS: Filled with honeymooners? Hard to get around tiny islands?

3) Croatia
Dubrovnik, Hvar, Zagreb.
PROS: Varied scenery: forests, beaches, historic buildings. Totally new.
CONS: Totally unknown.

It's just me, and I've got about 5 days. What do you think? Also open to other suggestions. Not particularly interested in Spain, for no reason I can really determine, but anything reasonably close to France/Italy would be acceptable. I've given brief thought to Prague, Vienna, and Turkey, for what it's worth.

HELP ME.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

GREEK ISLANDS!!

Greeks are fun, have FAB Food, and the views ain't too shabby either!!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for Greek island, too. And I am so jealous.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops. I left off the s...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home