Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things to be excited about

- I just ate some really good strawberries

- A three day weekend is nearly upon us

- Maroon 5's new album came out yesterday

- Knocked Up comes out next week

- Two weeks from tomorrow, I'll be in Italy

- Two weeks after that, I'll be in Paris

- Manicure/pedicures this Saturday

- The project I was working on yesterday as if demonically possessed is finally finished, and I'm not dead

- This dress is really pretty

- These shoes make me want to wear yellow (whether or not I'd look disgustingly sallow in it is a separate issue)

- Hot nerds

- This hilarious random comic

- The word "f***ery", as used by Amy Winehouse in her song "Me and Mr. Jones", off her album Back to Black, which is excellent, particularly the title track

- The library

You can always be excited about the library.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Damn straight about the library

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Let's hear it for Paris, shoes, and hot nerds! (By the way, I don't think those shoes would make you look "disgustingly sallow"--after all, those women's magazines always say that the way for us light-complected lasses to incorporate such colors into our wardrobes is through accessories!) And here's a really interesting article in the NYT Magazine about Judd Apatow.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home