Monday, January 07, 2008

The week in culture: Jan 1-6

Here I go, posting my weekly consumption of books, film, and whatever else lies in the pop culture domain. I'm going to try to keep up with this, and we'll see how well I do. Expectations are not high!

(Note that it's an abbreviated week this time because the year just got started, and I'm leaving 2007 in the dust.)

Movies Watched:
The Lives of Others
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
The Kingdom
My Brilliant Career
Ratatouille
BEST: The Lives of Others

Books Read/Finished:
Can I Keep My Jersey? by Paul Shirley (it was a slow week)

Songs on my playlist:
"Last Train Home", Ryan Star
The Reminder, Feist (late to the party, I know)
"Breakin' Dishes", Rihanna
"Wonderful World", Sam Cooke (a classic)

Random Pop Culture Joy of the Week:
These daily puppies. I cannot decide which is the most adorable. The husky-corgi mix? The great dane? The samoyed? It pains me! DEATH BY CUTENESS.

What pop rocked your world last week?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh My Word!! Those puppies just melted my heart!!! I want to take them all home and just cuddle and cuddle them.

I don't have anything to add to the list though, because I've been insanely boring and have not seen any movies or finished any of the 20 billion books I'm reading. And the albums I'm listing to are listed on my blog, so it'd be no surprise for you. : )

9:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

I vote for Madeline, the English bulldog!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home