Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Linky linky bo blinky, banana fana...

God, I'm lame. You'd think I weren't 25 damn years old!

- Now this is lame. Faith Hill is totally respectable looking for her or any age, and yet Redbook photoshopped her into a vacuous fembot with twig arms and . See the original and the altered version in which her arm is the circumference of a Sacagawea dollar. If Faith Hill is so hideous she needs to be retouched, then I'm a fucking troll.

- I would be so excellent at this job. Right? It's the ideal combination of my love of the entertainment industry and my love of writing blog post titles. Now how do I get this job???

- How many of these words do you know? I'm ashamed to look at some that seem sooo familiar but I can't quite get my lazy brain to define.

- What song was #1 the day you were born? I've got "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett. My little bro has "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce feat. Jay-Z (not bad!). Josh's is "Endless Love" by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (supremely excellent). Find out yours -- then leave it as a comment.

- I went to Bikram yoga with my sis, and her buds Carmen and John last week. It was at YogaSource, just a block from my house. Handy! And I got so, so, so sweaty! (It's in a heated room; I'm not just a wimp.) It was a great workout, the instructor was solid, and I definitely plan to go back.

- This movie suggestion site is kind of nifty. Even if it isn't 100% accurate, it could help you with some movie ideas if you're stuck in a rut.

- So many awesome people visit The Goog: Julia Glass, Diane von Furstenberg, Maria Shriver. Why should they be the only ones to enjoy their guests? They aren't! You can watch their talks too on the @Google YouTube channel -- nifty for those who miss the talks 'cause they're hard at work, too.

- Just looking at this list makes me hungry. Who wants to try some of these with me? (The restaurants, not the cobbler shop or otherwise.)

Since I was hungry, guess what I just ate? SO DELICIOUS.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Okay, I've been slacking on commenting here. I suck, I know.:)

Here are my thoughts:

~Faith Hill's arm makes her look like an alien. And i would really, really hate to see what people would photoshop of me. :(

~You would ROCK ROCK ROCK (did I mention you would ROCK?) at this job. You need to seek this out!!!

~Here's the thing with those words...I can tell what they mean when reading (I was always good at the comprehension part of the "end of the year" tests). But I could NEVER give you a def. if you asked me to. Me no smart.

~I'm pretty excited about the #1 hit of July '79: Donna Summer's "Bad Girls" AWESOME!

~Yoga + LOTS of Sweat = a very unhappy Abbey

~The movie finder was...interesting. :)

~The videos are pretty awesome...but I would SOOO rather be there in person. Boo! ;)

~You name the day and the time and I will try them ALL with you!! ALL!!!

~I stick by my original comments on that...ewww & you are crazy! :)

Well, I should go and see the inlaws that are at my house. Huh. Fun.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Macque Pere said...

What does "graduate" mean?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, my song is : 1981 ... "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John
lol

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home