Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Week in Culture: Feb. 11-17

Watched:
The TV Set
Evan Almighty
The rest of season 1 of Ghost Whisperer

Read:
The Office of Desire by Martha Moody
Him Her Him Again The End of Him by Patricia Marx

Spectated:
Dos juegos de los Warriors:
Warriors (120) v. Wizards (117) - Captain Jack rallied at the end for a heart-pounding victory. great first NBA game for Sar and Carmen!
Warriors (120) v. Suns (118) - totally thought they'd lose this; so sweet when they didn't!

Random Culture Moment of the Week:
I know Valentine's Day is over, but these e-cards are a riot -- and really, you could send them other days of the year than V-Day. Really, roam around the site a bit. You'll find many a card that sound like things I'd have written, or wish I could've.

The Week in Soccer
Victory! 4-1. And it was the nice field! I scraped my knee (boo) but I scored (yay) so it all came out well in the end. Next week, back to the craptacular field. But it's not an 8AM game, so maybe the field won't be quite so water-logged.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Sooooo....How did you love Ghost Whisperer?? I am oh so addicted to it. It's a sickness...And I don't care!! : )

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home