Friday, February 10, 2006

Besoin de vacances

People, it was a loooooooong week. To come down from the week from hell, I spent Friday night burning Abbey's Volcano candle, eating pizza, and watching four episodes of Battlestar Galactica back to back. I need a break.

So, where should I go? Here are a few places I'm considering:
  • Hawaii: This one's the front-runner, people. The thought of a warm breeze blowing across my skin is highly appealing. Weather.com says it's in the seventies over there, and Mama could use a tan.

  • British Isles: When I went to England a long time ago, I didn't really get a chance to spend much time there, nor did I get to travel around much - we were just in Brighton and London. I think Josh would like it too.

  • Italy: One word. Gelato. (Drool.)

  • France: One word. Murry! (Hug.)

  • Mexico: Cabo San Lucas? Puerto Vallarta? Quiero practicar espanol.

  • New York: I've been wanting to go for ages. Veltman and I thought about if before Christmas, but in the end just couldn't make the decision. I've never been, and it's such an iconic city, that it's pretty high up on the list.

Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Okay lady...I am super jealous of you right now... I wanna go on vacation to the Britith Isles!! (whine, whine).

Well, okay, so that's what I would choose. For you, I would say somewhere that lets you RELAX!!!!!! Now I'm not sure what that would entail, but pick somewhere that you won't feel rushed or feel as if you always need to be on the go, etc. So maybe somewhere you've been before that you LOVED. That way you KNOW the area and won't feel the need to "see everyting." And you can choose a few places to go and see and then RELAX RELAX RELAX the rest of the time.

Just an idea. But I can't WAIT to hear where you're going to go...

11:09 AM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oops! Can't spell: BritiSh Isles...Whatever...I still wanna go!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Okay, last one...I SWEAR!!!

I think that after you've had this vacation (like a WHILE from now) and I've got some money saved up...you and I should take a road trip to CANADA!!! We should do an Anne of Green Gables Tour!

Seriously...let's think about it!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home