Monday, October 30, 2006

I like popular culture

I really, really do.

I like Justin Timberlake. (Ah, falsetto.)

I like Rachel McAdams maybe starring in one of my favorite books. (I hope it's true, and if so, I want to know the costar.)

I like thinking of influential fictional characters. (#57, I heart you!)

I like using stationery to make movie posters. (It's really only going to make sense if you click the link.)

I like bizarre cat pictures with quotes. (Several of these have no right to be as funny as they are.)

I like inventive writing, even when short. (Atwood and Moore are excellent.)

I like PBF Comics. (So many, some disturbing, some silly, most funny.)

Things like this make me happy to live in the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Me Likey JT, too. I esp. like his Damn Girl Song!!

SO EXCITED about Rachel McAdams in ANYTHING, but esp. in this book!! I really, really liked it. Who is going to play the male lead...did I miss that in the article?? I heard ages ago that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt were going to do it...then he left her for AJ! Oh well, at least someone is gonna make it, and EVEN BETTER with Rachel McAdams. I love her. BTW, I watched the season of Slings and Arrows that she's in...pretty good. BUT! I think not many "normal" people would like it...I, as a theatre person, enjoyed it. If you've never done theatre, you may not quite "get it."

My fave influential characters:
#4, #16, #18, #28, #34, #57, #62, #91, #93, #95 (from my fave play of all time!)

I am so not good at this game...I've only gotten 10/20 so far..I'll keep trying...

Again I say, FRIGHTENING STUFF from kitties! SCARY. Even scarier is that our cats do some of this stuff, too.

REALLY enjoyed Joss Whedon's and Margaret Atwood's. (Funny, I just put a book of hers on my amazon wish list...one I've looked at on the shelves forever, but never picked up...don't know why the sudden interest.)

Some of my faves: Bacon Egg, Missing Grandfather, Ballerina Slippers...

Enjoyed this stuff, too! FUN DAY!!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home