Thursday, October 26, 2006

I think I need some sort of outfit vetting process...

It occurs to me that my outfit today is total nerd bait. If you were a nerd, here's what my apparel today would be saying to you.

Chinese cork dragon shoes say:
I've watched my fair share of Bruce Lee movies, can roundhouse kick, and won't complain about walking the entire Comic-Con with you in uncomfortable footwear.

Form-fitting cargo pants say:
I might not be averse to playing World of Warcraft or paintballing, but I still have a nice ass.

"Joss Whedon is my Master Now" shirt says:
We could enjoy a Firefly marathon together, then debate the merits of Spike vs. Angel. Also, I have breasts.

Glasses say:
I, too, have stared at my computer screen for hours on end, and will not be averse to your doing so. I won't ever mock you for being a "four-eyes."

Long hair says:
I have the potential for Princess Leia hairstyles, and, therefore, role-playing games both online and in the boudoir.

Come to think of it, with the number of nerds swarming around my workplace, I'm surprised some geek hasn't already clubbed me over the head with his Dr. Zaius figurine and dragged me back to his Star Trek-themed lair. I'll need to be more careful in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

OH MY LORD!!!

That was SO FREAKING FUNNY!!!

And, yes, you do need to watch yourself! : ) hahahahah!!!

Excellent post!!!!!!!!!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home