Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sky rockets in flight

An unexpected delight tonight -- Josh and I heard popping noises and poked our heads out the window to see a big fireworks display over at Stanford. It was their first football game of the season, and they won, so merriment was exhibited. It's been ages since I watched fireworks, and we were just the right distance from them, so I enjoyed seeing them. There were the sparklers, and the happy faces, and all the bright colors with that deep booming coming from far away. Josh and I hovered on our balcony, watching, till all that was left was the smoke.

Also, I went to a boot camp exercise class today, and I don't think I'll be able to lift my arms above my waist tomorrow. That might be problematic. I'm hoping no one says, "Raise your hand if you don't want to be stabbed with a bayonet!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to a battle re-enactment tomorrow? hahaha

5:43 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

SO FUN! There is nothing more fun than fireworks...

And, why oh why, did you do a bootcamp workout? OUCH!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home