Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tomorrow is another day

8-9am meeting
9-10am meeting
10-11am meeting
11-12pm meeting
12:30-2pm meeting
2:30-3pm meeting
3-4pm meeting that I will probably skip
4-5pm meeting

Hmm...I'm really going to relish that free hour!

At least today was good! I got a good lookin' t-shirt for a project I work on. I dropped a cookie on the ground twice and ate it anyway. I led a productive meeting for a project I am kinda running. I got a bingo in Scrabulous. I did squats until my thighs burned. I painted my nails after being inspired by all the '60s style on Mad Men. And there are just two days left till a three-day weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Curt Beckmann said...

So, have you actually read "Gone With the Wind"?

Also, how come only Google/Bloggers are allowed to comment? Martin of Keplers stopped by here and mentioned it to me.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home