Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did you miss me? Probably not.

So, I took a few months off from blogging. Clearly.

And while I wasn't blogging, I was:

Celebrating my Mom's 50th b-day in New Orleans...


Christmasing in So Cal...


and anniversarying in Yosemite.



I also read a lot (which you can see from the little Goodreads gadget on the left, or by visiting my Goodreads page). A lot of it was mysteries. Big mystery phase. Got a good one for me, let me know.

I didn't watch that many movies, though -- which means that I have a mega list of them to get to now that the Oscar noms have been announced. I think at the top are Slumdog Millionaire and Gran Torino. I think there are also a couple cheesy chick flicks coming out in the next few weeks that I'll probably try to make it out to see. Otherwise, the Netflix list is a-gonna get pretty lengthy.

I haven't heard much music lately, but I'm looking forward to the French R&B CD I just got from Murry for my birthday -- along with some chocolate cookies that I can't wait to eat.

I went to a bunch of Warriors games, too. Ah, my W's. They are not doing so excellently, though I do appreciate the wealth of Belinelli play time (prior to his recent ankle injury), and am looking forward to the impending return of Monta Ellis.

Pretty much all I feel like doing lately is reading, eating cupcakes, and not working. Do you think there's anyone out there who will pay me for this? If pressed, I suppose I could write some mean cupcake reviews. (Mean as in excellent, not mean as in harsh. Hard to go wrong with a cupcake if you ask me.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt Beckmann said...

well, I'm just sayin' that, yeah, I missed ya.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I think that I could def. enjoy a life reading and eating cupcakes. That sounds like an IDEAL life!!

And I would like to borrow your French R&B CD please! :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home